How to update Snapchat on your iPhone in the App Store, if it isn’t updating automatically
- You can manually update Snapchat on your iPhone by going to the App Store.
- Snapchat will often update automatically on your iPhone, but if it hasn’t, you’ll see the option to update to the most recent version in the App Store.
- Here’s how to update Snapchat on an iPhone.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Snapchat is constantly rolling out new changes, improvements, and bug fixes to improve its mobile app.
Major updates in the past have included the addition of group chats, the incorporation of Bitmojis, and the ability to send interactive filters — just to name a few.
In order to keep up with all of the new features that Snapchat puts out, you have to make sure your app updates regularly.
Here’s how to do it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
1. Open the App Store.
2. Tap on your account icon in the top right corner.
3. If you have any available updates, they’ll show up underneath the “Personalized Recommendations” button, and above the list of apps that have updated recently.
4. Find Snapchat, then tap the “Update” button next to the app name if there is an update available.
5. Once the update completes, launch Snapchat to use the new features.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech: