How to send money on the Cash App on your iPhone or Android
- You can easily send money on the Cash App to friends, family members, or anyone else who uses the app in a matter of seconds.
- You can transfer funds to any Cash App user, as long as you know their phone number, email address, or unique $cashtag.
- You can add funds to your Cash App account using a linked bank account, or a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover credit or debit card.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
If there was an easier app than Cash App for sending cash from one person to another, I would certainly share it with you, but I certainly haven’t found it yet.
This simple app lets users transfer funds with just a few taps on their smartphone screen, once you’ve linked an active bank account to the app.
Here’s how to send money to another Cash App user.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to send money on the Cash App
2. Enter the amount of money you want to send.
3. Tap the word “Pay” at the bottom-right corner.
4. Enter the email, phone number, or $cashtag of the recipient.
5. Enter a brief memo noting the purpose of the payment beside the word “For.”
6. Tap “Pay” and your money will be sent to the recipient.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
NOW WATCH: How autopilot on an airplane works