Finovate Alumni News
Around the web
- Featurespace partners with everis to help the business consultancy’s bank clients fight payment and account fraud.
- TransferWise opens office in Belgium and applies for money transfer license as insurance against a no-deal Brexit outcome.
- Hyatt launches bug bounty program with ethical hacker platform HackerOne.
- Australian business bank Tyro unveils latest Alipay integration with Sydney Airport retailer Heinemann Australia.
- Entrust Datacard announces a pair of new board members, Val Rahmani and Cheri McGuire.
- Capsilon reports that its core technology, Capsilon IQ, helped its clients’ customers save more than five million people hours collectively in 2018.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.