Finovate Alumni News
Around the web
- Forbes features OurCrowd’s approach to startup investing.
- Flywire appoints former Apple Pay executive Rob Orgel as President and Chief Operating Officer.
- Kabbage forms distribution partnership with GoDaddy.
- Creditinfo recognizes five°degrees as one of Iceland’s Strongest Companies for the 9th consecutive year.
- The Milford Bank goes live with Plinqit’s savings app.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.