These are the best apps to download if you own an iPhone X, iPhone XS, or iPhone XS Max (AAPL)
- So, you just got a new iPhone X, XS, or XS Max. Congratulations!
- Unless you’re coming from Android, this might be your first OLED smartphone.
- OLED technology shows more colors and greater contrast compared to LCD screens, resulting in a more vivid experience.
- Earlier this year, Apple put together a list of iOS apps that offer a “pure black mode,” which is one of the best ways to experience OLED technology.
- The following list includes Apple’s own recommendations, as well as our own, so you can enjoy your iPhone’s “dark side.”
Reeder 3, an app for reading and sharing news stories
Bear, an app for writing, note-taking, coding, and sketching
Price: Free, with in-app purchases
Instapaper, an app for saving and reading news stories either online or offline