ET Deals: Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ $300 off, Roomba i7+ $699, $30 Amazon Credit with Nintendo Switch
Today only you can get Samsung’s elite Galaxy S10 and S10+ flagship smartphones with a huge $300 discount from Amazon. If you are also an Amazon Prime member with an Amazon Chase Rewards Visa, you can also get 20 percent cash back.
Samsung’s new Galaxy S10 and Galaxy 10+ smartphones are some of the fastest Android smartphones on the market. With Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 855 SoC and 8GB of RAM, this phone has the power to surf the web and play games with high frame rates. It also features a relatively high-quality camera and it comes fully unlocked. Today only you can get one of Galaxy S10 with 128GB of storage marked down from $899.99 to just $599.99. You can also get the Galaxy S10+ that is also marked down $300.
If you haven’t bought a Nintendo Switch yet, now is a perfect time. Right now you can get the new Nintendo Switch with a free $30 promotional credit from Amazon when you buy the switch for $299.00 with promo code D3E2CDJ6GB6S. This is also the 2.0 model of the switch that has improved battery life.
If you’ve used a robot vacuum before, you may have found the need to empty its small dust bin a frequent nuisance. With the Roomba i7+, this becomes a significantly less bothersome chore, as the robot is able to empty its dust bin into one 30 times larger located in its charging base. Currently, you can get it from Amazon marked down from $1,099.00 to $699.99.
- Today Only: Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB Unlocked Smartphone for $599.99 (S10+ for $700) at Amazon (list price $899.99)
- Nintendo Switch + $30 Amazon Credit for $299 at Amazon (use code: D3E2CDJ6GB6S)
- iRobot Roomba i7+ (7550) WiFi Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dust Bin for $699 at Amazon (list price $999.99)
- Ring Video Doorbell 2 + Echo Show 5 for $139 at Amazon (list price $199)
- Dell Inspiron 3671 Intel Core i7-9700 8-core Desktop with 12GB RAM for $649.99 at Dell (use code: 50OFF699 – list price $908.99)
- Dell Vostro Small 3470 Intel Core i5-9400 Quad-core Desktop for $499 at Dell (list price $998.57)
- Dell PowerEdge T30 Intel Xeon E3-1225v5 Quad-core Mini Tower Server for $299 at Dell (list price $778)
- Samsung HW-Q90R 7.1.4 510W Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer and Rear Speakers for $969.99 at PCMag Shop (list price $1399.99)
- 65″ Samsung The Frame 2019 4K QLED HDTV for $1549 (55″ for $1249) at PCMag Shop (use code: SAVE300 – list price $2797)
- Dell New Inspiron 15 5000 Intel Core i7-1065G7 Quad-core 15.6″ 1080p Laptop with 512GB SSD for $649.99 at Dell (use code: 50OFF699 – list price $828.99)
- HP Pavilion 690 Intel i5-9400F 6-core Gaming Desktop with GTX 1660Ti for $579 at Walmart (list price $899)
- Google Nest Hub + 2nd Gen Google Nest Mini for $79 at Walmart (list price $114)
- Seagate Backup Plus 4TB USB 3.0 Portable HDD + 2mo Adobe CC Photography for $79.99 at Amazon (list price $99.99)
- iRobot Roomba 960 WiFi Robot Vacuum for $399 at Amazon (list price $649.99)
- Samsung CF39M 32″ 1080p Curved LED Monitor for $149.99 at Walmart (list price $249)
- Apple MacBook Air 13.3″ Intel Core i5 Laptop with 128GB SSD (Prev gen) for $699.99 at Amazon (list price $999)
- Apple Watch Series 5 44mm GPS Smartwatch for $384.99 at Amazon (Discount seen at checkout – list price $429)
- Echo Show 8 8″ HD Smart Display + Echo Dot for $79.99 at Amazon (list price $129.99)
- Echo Show 5 5.5″ Smart Display for $59.99 at Amazon (list price $89.99)
- Ring Alarm 5 Piece Kit Home Security System + Echo Dot for $139 (8 Piece for $169) at Amazon (list price $199)
Note: Terms and conditions apply. See the relevant retail sites for more information. For more great deals, go to our partners at TechBargains.com.
- ET Post Cyber Monday Deals: Nintendo Switch + $20 eShop Credit, Dell Inspiron Intel Core i7 2-in-1 Laptop for $649, iRobot Roomba 675 RoboVac
- ET Deals: 34-inch Alienware Curved Monitor for $600, $300 off iRobot Roomba i7, PowerEdge T30 for $299
- ET Deals: Echo Show 8 + Echo Dot $80, $150 off Inspiron 3670, Roomba 675 $200